Accelerating Impact: Partnering Across Sectors To Achieve Greater Results
We no longer “own” the impetus and strategy for resolving deep community issues. The problems around the world have grown beyond the capacity of one sector to solve. Increasingly, we must welcome others who want to partner with us – corporations, impact investors, and others – and unite around a common vision for progress, change and community stability.
As a participant, you will learn:
- Techniques for engaging organizations outside the NGO world in your mission and vision,
- Strategies for maintaining your leadership role while engaging with non-NGO organizations to achieve solutions,
- How to convey to non-NGOs the importance of the NGO sector and their partnership with us,
- Specific tactics for presenting your case for engaging non-NGOs in your work.
This workshop is mainly designed for:
- Mid-level and upper level philanthropy and development officers and executive directors.