As a fundraiser, you’re the bridge between your donors, beneficiaries, co-workers, volunteers and the Board. With limited time and resources, how do you use your working week wisely? Simon will look at the life of a Small Shop Fundraiser, with lessons that can be used in organisations of any size.
- You’ll see real examples with real data from around the world.
- You’ll learn ‘fundraising nudges’ – practical ideas to increase your income that you can put into action tomorrow.
- You’ll see ways to save time and money, while increasing response rates.
- Yes, we’ll discuss what small organisations can learn from the big guys.
- But more importantly, we’ll focus on the benefits of being a small shop and what larger organisations can learn from us.