- The main theme of the conference on 9-11 October 2018 is Fundraising In A Big Data World.
- The conference creates networking and training opportunities for fundraisers, consultants, fundraising suppliers, Board members and CEOs of NGOs, semi-public or other private institutions.
- The meeting conveys inspirational ideas for fundraising by experienced experts from Central and Eastern Europe and mature markets beyond.
- The CEE Fundraising Conference is put together by the CEEFC Program Panel. The Panel consists of a group of volunteers who each bring a different area of fundraising expertise. The Panel members are:
- Jolan van Herwaarden (The Netherlands)
- Jan Kroupa (Czech Republic)
- Eduard Marček (Slovakia)
- Andrzej Pietrucha (Poland)