MASTERCLASS: Donor Love – What Are Your Donors Going Through? I.
As a fundraiser, you’re the bridge between your donors, beneficiaries, co-workers, volunteers and the Board. Every interaction and every conversation is an opportunity to strengthen your relationship and grow your fundraising. But with no time and no money how do you give supporters the experience they deserve?
In this masterclass you’ll learn how to connect with values and emotions, creatively use voices from around your organisation and make your donor the hero of every story you tell. With real examples (including a live call!), we’ll explore how to build amazing relationships and keep your supporters giving. You’ll leave with cheeky tips, tested tricks and what you need to share the #donorlove!
- How to find, create and share beautiful stories that resonate with values and emotions-from urgent appeals to legacy letters and everything in between.
- Everything you need to write your own donor love story (a robust and awesome contact plan that will inspire and engage your donors like never before).
- Tips, tricks and ‘nudges’ you can implement tomorrow, no matter how big or small your organization or your budget.
- How to create campaigns, and a whole fundraising program, that makes you feel good as a fundraiser and makes your donors feel great too!
- Specific writing and design techniques that are raising more money right now — and building amazing donor relationships.
- How to show the love and ask for money on the phone, face-to-face, through DM or digital.
Masterclass Simon Scriver