MASTERCLASS: Start Your Corporate Fundraising Now! – 1
Practical onboarding program into sustainable fundraising from corporate partners.
The masterclass session aims to give practical onboarding into corporate fundraising (CFR): from key starting questions and decisions, through to strategy and PME development, and concrete working methodologies and field experience.
Practical guidance on starting and systematically developing corporate fundraising at a non-profit organization (NPO):
- Most important starting questions / decisions for corporate fundraising.
- Market and NPO pre-requisites for starting corporate fundraising.
- Strategy, planning and monitoring structure.
- The CFR “Working Cycle”.
- The CFR “Know-How Framework” (CSR context, positioning, needs, formats, pitching/co-creation meetings, agreement, stewarding/loyalty cycle, etc.).
- Corporate foundations: project development.
Masterclass Katalin Kovácsné Béres