PLENARY: Challenges And Opportunities: Trends And Innovations Impacting Fundraising Worldwide
Traditional fundraising tools and channels do not appeal to new generations of philanthropists; costs of recruiting and retaining new donors are at record highs yet new channels are failing to bring in sufficient volumes of quality donors; public trust in the sector cannot be taken for granted; scrutiny and regulation abound; there is a global crisis in hiring talent and fundraising leadership and struggle to compete for positive media attention in 24-7 high-speed news world.
Covid-19 has added completely new challenges for our sector so how do we as a sector adapt, change and, therefore, invest for future success.
- The wider world is changing faster than that of fundraising so how do we react, respond and adapt to this NOW.
- What do our donors and philanthropists really want and are we meeting their needs and how can we change this?
- Are we ready for bots, AI, Bitcoin and the impact of technology and the 100% digital integrations of fundraising as in China?
- How behavioural science could and should be applied to help you achieve your fundraising goals.
- When was the last time we looked at our PESTEL? What is the impact of the Political, Economic, Social, Technological, Environmental and Legal realities and changes having upon fundraising and philanthropy?
- Getting ready for future major disruptive changes in the global external market.
- How Covid-19 impacted and changed fundraising now and in the future.
Who should attend:
- All levels of fundraisers,