Digital Strategy For A Changing World
This session will cover the following topics:
- The megatrends of digital technology and its impact on the world (incl. Social Media) in the early 21st century,
- Some thoughts on where the next big changes might be and how these changes can be leveraged,
- The importance of understanding your cause’s stakeholders and how they connect to each other,
- Aligning the mission of your cause with the dynamics of a digital world,
- Developing a strategy that harnesses the power of the digital tools and builds resilience to ongoing change.
This session is intended to provide interesting, practical information and tools and encourage to build delegates knowledge and confidence on how digital technology can complement and grow their fundraising strategy and expertise.
This workshop is mainly designed for:
- Beginners through to experts.
- This session is geared towards future trends, rather than nuts and bolts ‘how to’ sessions. It is intended to challenge traditional thinking and practice and hence, may better be suited to strategists and managers as opposed to operators.