- The main theme of the conference on 12-14 October 2016 is Grow Fast: Invest In Fundraising (Synergies).
- What are the roads to fundraising success? Where do we get funds for investment? Who do we partner with to create synergies?
- The conference creates networking and training opportunities for fundraisers, consultants, fundraising suppliers, Board members and CEOs of NGOs, semi-public or other private institutions.
- The meeting conveys inspirational ideas for fundraising by experienced experts from Central and Eastern Europe and mature markets beyond.
- The Central and Eastern European Fundraising Conference is put together by the CEEFC Program Panel. The Panel consists of a group of volunteers who each bring a different area of fundraising expertise. The Panel members are:
- Jolan van Herwaarden (The Netherlands)
- Jan Kroupa (Czech Republic)
- Eduard Marček (Slovakia)
- Andrzej Pietrucha (Poland)