- The CEE Fundraising Conference in case of a favourable pandemic situation will take place on 13-15 October 2021. If the situation does not allow for international travel and physical meeting we will try to organize the event online.
- The conference creates networking and training opportunities for fundraisers, consultants, fundraising suppliers, Board members and CEOs of NGOs, semi-public or other private institutions.
- The meeting conveys inspirational ideas for fundraising by experienced experts from Central and Eastern Europe and mature markets beyond.
- The CEE Fundraising Conference is put together by the CEEFC Program Panel. The Panel consists of a group of volunteers who each bring a different area of fundraising expertise. The Panel members are:
- Jolan van Herwaarden (The Netherlands)
- Jan Kroupa (Czechia)
- Eduard Marček (Slovakia)
- Andrzej Pietrucha (Poland)